Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Awwww....out of the mouths of babes.....

The sweetest thing happened today! OMG I was so touched. One of the ladies who brings a young child to my storytime came up to me at the reference desk today. She said she wanted to introduce me to the child's Mama. All this time I didn't know that the lady was the grandma! She's such a young looking grandma that I thought *she* was the Mama! Anyway, the Mama said she wanted to meet me. She had to find out who I was because every night her child says a prayer for Mama and for Daddy (about 4 times for Daddy), for Grandma, etc etc and for Miss *Storyteller*<----insert my name here. Awwwwwww....


Also, another grandma came up to me after storytime this week to tell me that her granddaughter always reads books to her dolls like this, "The book title is blah blah blah and the illustrator is blah blah blah..." Just like Miss *Storyteller <---insert my name here, does.
Awwwwww....

1 comment: