Monday, June 6, 2011

Por amor al arte, parte 2

See Por amor al arte, parte 1, then read on....
Some comments written in the artist's guest book....

"Nice work! <3 the unique!"

"I love all of them! I like the one witha flag. i like the things." (written in child's handwriting)

"So beautiful"

"Very original-I Liked Them."

"I think their OK not the best." (written in childlike handwriting)

"Its so cool!"

"it rocks"

"I like8th<3"

"Very creative" (Child's handwriting)

"I Like the card ship"

"Loved the Red & Black - Japanese & the Deck of traveling Cards."

Hey (Artist's name here), Really like the work, especially to Japanese one."

"Awesome sculptures"

"Pretty awesome, dude !!"

"sick sculptures"

"It is stupendus!"

"I like these, I feel like they're really Huge. You should put a little person or a small car or trees to make them look colossal."

"NEAT!" "GREAT JOB"

"trippy! -in a good way"

"Great. to See. Awesome"

"Very smart and creative art work. Keep it up=)"

"Wonderful and refreshing! thank you!!"

"I was inspired to create after seeing your work."

"Totally interesting" (In child's handwriting)

See? Some like it, some don't. I made no changes in capitalizations, punctuations, grammar nor spelling - I copied it just as I saw it, even some of the smiley faces are duplicated, though not all. Thank goodness only 2 more days to go for this art show. I'm getting tired of moving the sculptures around every time we need the room for liberry programs. What if I broke one of them while moving them. OMG...You broke it, you own it...??? ARRRGHH Horrors! *cringe/shudder*

No comments:

Post a Comment